We are looking to hire an enthusiastic & self-driven
Nature Bio Foods BV is pioneer in organic business in Europe emerged as a trustworthy & innovative global leader in providing authentic organic ingredients to the world of consumers by creating a holistic, integrated & sustainable business model that inspires, promote & supports thousands of farming families across the world. Nature Bio Foods is well recognized worldwide for its long years of remarkable performances, quality products and trustworthiness. Nature Bio Foods is certified with Skal, Naturland, Demeter, Fairtrade and many other Standards of Organic and Sustainability. Nature Bio Foods conducts Processing, Packaging Cleaning, Co2 treatment and Warehousing operations out of Maasvlakte – Rotterdam and some third party operations out of many countries in Europe.
- Improvement in existing quality assurance system.
- Fulfilling and establishing the requirement of GFSI certification at facility.
- Maintain the EU organic standards at shop floor level.
- Implementation of quality system schedule, preparation and recording quality control reports.
- In case of any deviation from standard and safety of product to inform immediately Production in-charge & Quality in-charge.
- Monitoring and verification of CCP’s.
- Maintaining quality of product at all stages by regular inspection.
- Authorized for drawing testing samples and preparation of inspection and test reports.
- Authorized to take decisions for process control as per documented procedures.
- Blocking of deviated badges in SAP.
- Provides training on food safety and quality to the team.
- Bachelor in food science.
- The basic qualification for communication with all levels of staff.
- Good expression skills; written and oral.
- Knowledge of working safely in an office environment.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Tina de Kloe (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition because of this vacancy is not appreciated.