Sales Assistant – Rotterdam
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic & self-driven
Nature Bio Foods BV is pioneer in organic business in Europe emerged as a trustworthy & innovative global leader in providing authentic organic ingredients to the world of consumers by creating a holistic, integrated & sustainable business model that inspires, promote & supports thousands of farming families across the world. Nature Bio Foods is well recognized worldwide for its long years of remarkable performances, quality products and trustworthiness. Nature Bio Foods is certified with Skal, Naturland, Demeter, Fairtrade and many other Standards of Organic and Sustainability. Nature Bio Foods conducts Processing, Packaging Cleaning, Co2 treatment and Warehousing operations out of Maasvlakte – Rotterdam and some third party operations out of many countries in Europe.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, including copy, posts, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Assist with maintaining and developing databases and mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing, sales and office support materials.
- Take notes, type up documents, populate spreadsheets and input data.
- Schedule and arrange customer meetings and travel itineraries.
- Provide administrative support to coordinate and organize market research.
- The basic qualification for communication with all levels of staff.
- Good communication skills.
- Sales Assistance Experience – 3-4 years.
- Good Communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Tina de Kloe (HR Manager), via email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Job Category||Job, Operations|