General Manager Operations – Rotterdam
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic & self-driven
General Manager Operations
Nature Bio Foods BV is pioneer in organic business in Europe emerged as a trustworthy & innovative global leader in providing authentic organic ingredients to the world of consumers by creating a holistic, integrated & sustainable business model that inspires, promote & supports thousands of farming families across the world. Nature Bio Foods is well recognized worldwide for its long years of remarkable performances, quality products and trustworthiness. Nature Bio Foods is certified with Skal, Naturland, Demeter, Fairtrade and many other Standards of Organic and Sustainability. Nature Bio Foods conducts Processing, Packaging Cleaning, Co2 treatment and Warehousing operations out of Maasvlakte – Rotterdam and some third party operations out of many countries in Europe.
At Nature Bio Foods BV a General Manager (GM) will have full accountability for costs, production, supply chain, engineering quality, HR, driving standards for GMP, hygiene and health and safety.
GM shall develop and implement effective business strategies. Duties for the GM will include allocating budget resources, daily business operations, maintain and develop processes, monitoring and motivating staff, engaging with clients and vendors, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will assist our organization in growing into the future.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and participating growth and profit strategies.
- Training managers and staff, developing the team.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Researching and identifying efficiency and productive opportunities.
- Service levels to customers.
- Ensuring quality adherence.
- Reviewing and generating reports.
General Manager Requirements:
- Can co-operate with people from different cultures.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive nature.
The conditions of employment we offer:
- An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company.
- A fulltime position (40 hours contract).
- A workspace at Maasvlakte port, Rotterdam.
- Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment.
- A good remuneration package.
- An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Tina de Kloe via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Job Category||Job, Operations|