Shift In-Charge – Rotterdam
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic & self-driven
Shift In-Charge – Rotterdam
Nature Bio Foods BV is pioneer in organic business in Europe emerged as a trustworthy & innovative global leader in providing authentic organic ingredients to the world of consumers by creating a holistic, integrated & sustainable business model that inspires, promote & supports thousands of farming families across the world. Nature Bio Foods is well recognized worldwide for its long years of remarkable performances, quality products and trustworthiness. Nature Bio Foods is certified with Skal, Naturland, Demeter, Fairtrade and many other Standards of Organic and Sustainability. Nature Bio Foods conducts Processing, Packaging Cleaning, Co2 treatment and Warehousing operations out of Maasvlakte – Rotterdam and some third party operations out of many countries in Europe.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and environmentally compliant operation of the plant through the supervision of the operations shift teams.
- Ensured team execution of the daily soluble and finished production plans.
- Worked closely with support and management in troubleshooting and short-term process improvement of day-to-day operations.
- Ensured the facility was operated within the key process parameters and that product was within customer specifications.
- Responsible for managing on-shift execution of site power usage agreements in line
with production plans and load reduction contracts.
- Responsible for identifying required maintenance for the facility and ensuring that associated work requests were entered expediently.
- Responsible for properly preparing the plant for maintenance, including safe work permitting, and returning the unit to serve in a timely manner upon completion.
- Responsible for and facilitated the daily performance meeting in which the previous 24-hour performance was reported, improvements were discussed, and actions were allocated.
- Key contact person for the entire shift and lead operational resources to execute
production and maintenance schedules.
- Measured performance against standards, identified gaps in performance and ensured that performance improvement actions were implemented to close gaps.
- Technical diploma or graduate.
- Proficiency in operating machinery and scanners.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of working safely in a Plant environment.
- Demonstrated ability to inspect and maintain plant machinery.
- Plant operation Experience – 3-4 years.
Good Communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Tina de Kloe (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Job Category||Job, Operations|