Private Label Sales Lead – Rotterdam
Nature Bio Foods BV is looking for an enthusiastic & self-driven, full time
Private Label Sales Lead
Nature Bio Foods BV is pioneer in organic business in Europe emerged as a trustworthy & innovative global leader in providing authentic organic ingredients to the world of consumers by creating a holistic, integrated & sustainable business model that inspires, promote & supports thousands of farming families across the world. Nature Bio Foods is well recognized worldwide for its long years of remarkable performances, quality products and trustworthiness. Nature bio foods is certified with Skal, Naturland, Demeter, Fairtrade and many other Standards of Organic and Sustainability. Nature Bio Foods BV, setup in 2016, is very fast-growing distribution business and handles already around 50.000 MT of organic Ingredients in Europe and growing in double digits year on year. Nature Bio Foods BV conducts Processing, Packaging, Cleaning, Co2 treatment and Warehousing operations out of Maasvlakte, Rotterdam and is further looking to setup its own Pvt Label business channel.
At Nature Bio Foods BV a Pvt Label Sales lead will have full accountability to develop new business and growth opportunities and manage volumes and margins to generate efficiency margins for earnings and identify new business opportunities across the globe market and achieve assigned sales targets as per annual objectives. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will assist our organization in growing into the future.
Sales Head Responsibilities:
- Work to develop new business and growth opportunities and manage volumes and margins to generate efficiency for manufacturing and margins for earnings.
- To meet with retail clients to support and grow sales volume with existing Customers.
- Attend international exhibitions/tradeshows and meetings to explore new markets.
- Identify new business opportunities across the globe market and achieve assigned sales targets as per annual objectives.
- Establish/build effective relationships with consultants/customers in different regions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to sales, customer service, planning teams to ensure that customers receive their appropriate shipments.
- Investigate new sales opportunities and actively solicit business from potential customers.
- Utilize in-depth industry knowledge to build credibility and become a trusted advisor with customers.
- Knowledge of the details of the export business to ensure that government policies are followed.
- Negotiate and monitor export rates and services to reduce operating costs and increase profitability.
- Respond promptly to customer complaints and look to find winning solutions.
- Developing, implementing and Participating growth and Profit strategies.
- Training managers and staff, Developing the team.
- Evaluating performance and productivity of all team members and improve their capabilities to achieve annual objectives.
- Researching and identifying efficiency and Productive opportunities.
- Service levels to Customers.
Sales lead Requirements:
- Can co-operate with people from different cultures.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive nature.
The conditions of employment we offer:
- An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company.
- A fulltime position (40 hours contract).
- A workspace at Maasvlakte port, Rotterdam.
- Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment.
- A good remuneration package.
- An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Tina de Kloe (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Job Category||Job, Operations|