Trader – Rotterdam
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic & self-driven
Trader – Rotterdam
Nature Bio Foods BV is pioneer in organic business in Europe emerged as a trustworthy & innovative global leader in providing authentic organic ingredients to the world of consumers by creating a holistic, integrated & sustainable business model that inspires, promote & supports thousands of farming families across the world. Nature Bio Foods is well recognized worldwide for its long years of remarkable performances, quality products and trustworthiness. Nature Bio Foods is certified with Skal, Naturland, Demeter, Fairtrade and many other Standards of Organic and Sustainability. Nature Bio Foods conducts Processing, Packaging Cleaning, Co2 treatment and Warehousing operations out of Maasvlakte – Rotterdam and some third party operations out of many countries in Europe.
Your job tasks, responsibilities, and objectives:
- Responsible for purchase and sales of Grains and Cereals. (Volumes, deliveries according to specs, margins, contract formulation and execution, and cost price calculations);
- Responsible for the inventory positions within category;
- Helps formulating the sales budgets for the category;
- Manages supplier relationships;
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for handling of commercial issues/complaints;
- Suggests new trade opportunities and product development;
- Keeps track of international market developments;
- Keeps track of the results and suggests corrective action plans when needed;
- Contributes to continuously improve the work procedures and systems of the desk;
- Ensure all suppliers meet our stringent vendor approval requirements;
- Participates in and contributes to the sales meetings;
- Visits existing as well as potential customers and suppliers (inter)nationally;
- Visits trade related fairs.
For this challenging role you are required to have:
- Minimum Bachelor level (ideally Organic International Trade);
- At least 5 years’ experience in a trade role in food business;
- Experience in an import/export environment and successful customer service experience;
- Affinity with food ingredients and the organic industry;
- Proven excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Effective contract negotiation skills;
- Awareness of relevant prevailing quality and food safety regulations;
- Ability to solve challenging problems;
- Being able to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with minimal direction;
- Stress resistant;
- Proficiency of the English language (in writing and verbally) is a must; command of the Dutch, German language are a plus;
- An “international” mind-set, result driven, attention to detail and a team player;
- Independent risk/reward assessment;
- Willingness to travel, also internationally (about 20% of your time).
The conditions of employment we offer:
- An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company;
- A fulltime position (40 hours contract);
- A workspace at Maasvlakte port, Rotterdam;
- Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A good remuneration package;
- An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude;
Given the location and nature of the position, we encourage applicants to apply who are resident in the Netherlands or plan to move to the Netherlands in the near future.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Tina de Kloe (HR Manager) via email@example.com.
Acquisition because of this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Job Category||Job, Operations|